How should I wash my pants?
Like most premium underwear brands, we recommend hand washing our pants. However we completely understand that most women lead very full and busy lives – so a 30 degree, no spin wash is also a good option.
What size should I get?
Our pants currently come in 6-8, 8-10, 10-12, 12-14, 14-16, 16-18 and are reflective of the usual UK dress sizes. If you have any more specific questions about sizing please do get in touch. We can advise if you have a fit preference – such as snug, loose or just right.
What is your returns policy?
You can read all about our Returns policy, here.
How long will my pants take to arrive?
You can get more info on our delivery times, here.
Why are your pants £25?
Our pants are made from premium materials and this is reflected in the price. Sustainability comes at a cost and we have made the decision to use both certified organic cotton and source dead-stock lace from bigger brands. We believe this is the right decision for the planet, but it does mean a higher price tag. We’re also working very closely with a small European manufacturer who pride themselves on their worker’s happiness. Their employees set their own working hours and dictate pricing structures to ensure no exploitation takes place. We believe kindness and quality are worth the extra pounds.
What are MERRI doing to support the planet?
At MERRI we think a lot about our impact on the planet but as a tiny start-up we are constantly battling with what we want to do and what we can afford. Below is a list of what we are working on and what we have achieved so far.
- All of our lace is deadstock (waste from larger brands)
- We only use organic cotton that’s GOTS and OEKO-TEX certified. Organic cotton is grown using natural methods with no chemicals or pesticides. This helps build healthy soils that can store carbon and help combat climate change. It also creates soil that acts like a sponge, soaking up water during floods and holding it for longer in times of drought.
- Our envelopes, boxes, paper bags and postcards are recyclable
- Our hygiene stickers are plastic free and compostable (made from wood pulp!)
- We store all of our stock in recycled plastic crates
- Source biodegradable elastics. We have found a few but they aren’t lasting when we test them, so we are still on the hunt
- Find biodegradable stickers for our packaging
- Swap our care labels to a recycled or biodegradable fabric
We know we are not perfect but we are a work in progress and promise you that we will make all of our future decisions with the environment in mind.
If you have any other questions or suggestions for us – please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com